Another Zoo Trip -the "killers"- 13pics

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Everytime i go to the zoo, i have to go to the lions. I dont know why, but they work like a magnet. I just can stand there and look at them for quite a while, good thing i had a camera in my hand :mrgreen:
And here are some pics of the "killers" (could better call them "sleepers" or "yawners", but ah well)
Artis178.jpg

Artis179.jpg

Artis207.jpg

Artis208.jpg

Artis209.jpg

Artis210.jpg

Artis211.jpg

Artis212.jpg

Artis213.jpg

Artis214.jpg

Artis215.jpg

Artis216.jpg

Artis217.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

Ahhhhh little puddy cats

ill get you one and let it loose in your house, see how little they are then ;)
I think they were about 8m away from me (the closest they can get), shot with my Sigma 70-300 4-5.6 and then some cropping in PS (not alot though, the last one is full frame)

All great shots to be honest, but #9 is my personal fave.

As a cat lover, domestic or big cats, I have to say these are all great shots, but I do have a few favorites - #2, the expression on the face of the lion on the left is like, "hmph! Humans, nothing better to do with their time but take photos." #11 looks like an over grown kitten with a ball of yarn. #12 looks like he's thinking "Go ahead, make my day - take the ball of yarn from the kitty" and #13 is just adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the replies :D
I enjoyed watching the lion with the ball. She was still somewhat young, as you can still see some spots on her fur. She really was having a ball (i know, bad joke :er:)

All of them are amazing. Great captures.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back