What's new

Antelope

Winona

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 1, 2018
Messages
1,616
Reaction score
901
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, now that I have things working on my Mac (I'm sure it was all operator error) I hope to start posting pictures from my trip out West in August! I have had a busy 4 months and have not even begun to post process!! I had a cancer scare in August with surgery (all benign) and barely recovered we headed for a 3 day drive out to Yellowstone, Tetons, and Rocky Mountain National Park. It was a family trip, not dedicated to photography, but did bring all my equipment. I have some I'm happy with, but have deleted a lot too! (: the other months were busy with kids back in school, college hunting, teaching them to drive, and Christmas. Phew!



UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2401.webp
 
Sounds like your ready for a break! Looking forward to more photos. :)
 
Thanks for your replies and likes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom