Anti-Lost Lens Cap Holder

shmuelr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,

I want to buy a "Camera Buckle Anti-Lost Lens Cap Holder Keeper" as a small surprise-gift to a friend.

However, I know nothing about photography, and I do not know whether the right size to buy is 72mm / 77mm / 82mm or perhaps 43mm 52mm 55mm (or something else).

I do know however that my friend posts his photographs on flickr, here, where it says that he uses

" Nikon D610
24.0-85.0 mm ".

This doesn't help me, and I am confused.

Is it possible to understand from the technical data on flickr which model of the cap holder should I buy?

Thank you!

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
67mm snap-on front lens cap LC-67 and yes, if you can post flickr photos, we can figure out if that is the lens used and find the front cap size accordingly.

Edit: The size I listed is for that 24-85mm, if that is the lens used. And that's actually a pretty neat idea for a photography product. I've only seen the ones that go around the lens and attach to the lens cap with a button as a sort of "leash".

Amazon.com : IMZ® Camera Buckle Anti-Lost Lens Cap Holder Keeper for 52m 58mm 67mm Lens Cap Sizes for Canon Nikon Sony Pentax Sigma DSLR/SLR/EVIL Cameras : Electronics

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi, thanks a lot!

Will order.

BTW,
There is a solution for the problem which seems even nicer :

The nice clip

The only issue with it is that it costs too much to order internationally.

Thank you and a good day!

Most reactions

Back