Antique Kodak

SubOhmGirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I don't currently have a working computer and these are the images I am able to pull off of snap bridge and my iPad. I will have a computer soon bare with me. I am still a newbie but these are some images that I made black and white in my camera. Interesting fact: in the image that has a photo of a woman in it as well: that was taken with this early 1900s Kodak I thought that was cool.
Camera only photo: 1/50, f4.8, iso100 lens: 55-200mm nikkor vr
Leaves, photo, camera, lantern: 1/50, f4.5, iso100 lens: 18-55mm nikkor vr
temporary.jpg
temporary.jpg

The photo of the woman taken with the camera is a great idea and gives the image a very nice touch.

Almost perfect. But you shouldn't have covered the camera with leaves.
Thank you. Just out of curiosity though, why no leaves?

I like the second one. I might have used a little less leaves, not sure... I suppose it's a judgement call on how much to frame a subject with something like foliage, but I like the way the camera seems to be peeking out from the leaves.

I have a similar camera, good idea to have the stand showing with that cool lettering of Kodak.

Yeah, I may have went a little too far. I thought tossing the leaves in there would make things look like it was disappearing into the leaves... kind of like a timeless effect.... I may revisit these objects soon.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back