Anty -> the entire series for you (edited thread)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Do you happen to recognise this motif?

MayColour18.jpg

The early spring version has always been missing from my collection.
We might take a walk to that point when you're here ;).

And yes, yes, yes. I hate the lens flare! But I could not edit it out with any success.

So here are the other photos which I have taken in the course of time:

Summer:
WegPferdeunterstand_Frhsommer.jpg

Autumn/Fall:
WegPferdeunterstand_Herbst.jpg

(Yes, this version has undergone some serious colour enhancement)

Winter (with some more, some less and without snow => very early spring, like March or so):
WegPferdeunterstand_Winter2.jpg

WegPferdeunterstand_Winter1.jpg

WegPferdeunterstand_Frhfrhling.jpg

Yes! I recognize it! Good job capturing the spring version...the bright greens are very evident, and I love the sun-dappled look of the path under the trees! :boogie:

I very much would like to see this spot during the meet up, if possible. And thanks for posting this pic, as the 'spring greens' will surely be gone by the time I get to Lauenbrueck.

Well, yes: already the greens are turning darker as the leaves develop more and more chlorophyll.
What I hope is that the spell of very, very good weather (15 hours of sun and temps up to 75F) won't be over and gone by the end of the month... that'd be just too, too bad...

Let's see if we can get a shot from the same place without some stray TPFer wandering across in front of the lens. 10 Euro says it can't be done...

So far, my "all-seasons"-series of this very spot has always been without any stray TPFer, so maybe it would be kind of interesting to finally HAVE one walking through the pic at last? ;) ;) ;)

So it seems like the next photo of my little series must be one with all TPFers at the meet-up doing the "Salute" (maybe ;)).

Nah, it's a lovely spot... be a shame to spoil it with uglies !!! :lol:

I'm still not entirely happy with any of the three winter photos, though the diminishing amount of snow actually nicely shows how our winters have been in the course of time, i.e. warmer and more snowless every year... And I am not sure I really like the light I had when I took the summer photo. So I am still wondering if the series really is complete as it is? Or whether or not I could go get better photos of the various seasons...?

I really like the winter ones. I'm not sure which I like better, but if push came to shove, probably the snowier one.

Most reactions

Back