What's new

Anty -> the entire series for you (edited thread)

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #17
Oops! I think I found a photo I took last year on 1 May, one that I had all forgotten about!!!

So another "spring"-photo to the series (how could I so totally have forgotten I also have this photo!?!?! :scratch: )

derwegam1mai.jpg
 
Hmmm, tough choice between the two spring shots. The first one has some blue sky showing, fewer leaves on the trees (denoting spring) and that slash of bright green on the lower right. But the second one is lovely too. What to do, what to do?
 
Awesome! I love how you captures the changing season in the same spot. Lovely.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom