Anual profits of a comerical studio, a bit of research

Chris.Reed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey,

I have been doing freelance work, mostly commercial and editorial fashion, for a few years, and I want more regular hours, I have enough contacts to get business, and know that I can make a commercial studio work, but i need funding, and in order to get it I need to figure out what my profits would be. I thought i would just step out and ask a wide group of people.

Would any one be willing to share their annual net and gross? you can send me a pm, if you would prefer, people from NYC would be best but I'll take what I can get.

Also if you of you can remember the profits from your first year (if it was in the last 5) can you share that as well.

Cheers.

I've had a similar post up below for the last few days with no response. The people over on photography-on-the.net forum have been a lot more helpful. I would give that forum a shot. Good luck shoot me a PM if you have any questions. I am in the middle of the business proposal portion for a similar venture.

I've had a similar post up below for the last few days with no response. The people over on photography-on-the.net forum have been a lot more helpful. I would give that forum a shot. Good luck shoot me a PM if you have any questions. I am in the middle of the business proposal portion for a similar venture.

you don't happen to have a link to the thread over there do you, I'll jump on it rather then starting a new one.

yeah I got nothing over on the cannon place so ahem bump

Most reactions

Back