Any body have some free actions?

The funny thing is, I find the ones who are stealing software the most are the same ones who scream when they find out someone right-clicked their photograph from a webpage.;)

Yeah... And since I took the thread so off topic I guess it's up to me.

So... ;) What's the VERY BEST site for PS scripts and actions? Didn't Adobe used to have a database full of them, or do they still?

As far as I know, Action Central is still the place.

I'm selling some actions for $99.

Look, here's one of me racing randomly across the room tossing flaming vintage smurf action figures in various directions.

What?

It's an action.

Pfft.

:)

Why the frig would you fragging want to do a fricking thing like frigging that? (Hehehehe, sorry ;))

Odds are that whoever it is that you're talking about is the biggest pirate here. I've found in 20 years of usenet and forum usage plus another ten of BBS activity, that it's usually the guys who speak out against it first and loudest that are sitting on the largest wArEz collections! They also usually have a gruff demeanor or a short blunt way of communicating. :sexywink:

Not that I don't appreciate those kinds of people - I actually do. It really does take all kinds! What a wonderful cornucopia of diversity in all things this planet offers! I dig it. It was probably a little rude of me to share the above observations but Oh Well... :D

Your quote brightened up my day.....that and I found like 300 actions and booked another wedding. Now I can feel content at finding legitimate actions and pocketing the rest of the $1300.

Hell, (oops HelI) I didn't know what an action was till the other day. I just thought when I discovered it that it would make life more simpler. Didn't think I would run into an argument over piracy.

Man now actually I feel bad that I actually paid $300 for CS3, at a discount.

P.S. I don't condone piracy.......................I don't condone piracy................I don't condone piracy................oops dumb mac just keeps freezing

Here's some non-torrents since Reg seems to be scared of torrents (BOO!)

Congratulations, you're wrong!! I love torrents. They're fast and great for multiple gigabyte files.

But when he asks in ANOTHER thread for a copy of LucisArt, and that he had been "looking for it for a while", and then makes a new thread asking for free actions, it's hard for me to believe it'll be for legal use.

As for LucisArt plugin, I legitimately wanted to find it. I heard a lot about it, but was unable to find it since they decided to update it.

It's been at www.lucisart.com since it first came out, it's the FIRST THING that comes up on google for "lucis art", AND it even talks about the new version. Doesn't sound hard to find to me.

Congratulations, you're wrong!!

But when he asks in ANOTHER thread for a copy of LucisArt, and that he had been "looking for it for a while", and then makes a new thread asking for free actions, it's hard for me to believe it'll be for legal use.

It's been at www.lucisart.com since it first came out, it's the FIRST THING that comes up on google for "lucis art", AND it even links to the page of the new version. Doesn't sound hard to find to me.

Sorry, but I thought Lucisart was a plugin. What I asked for in this thread are actions......two different things that can accomplish similar techniques. Sorry I am not the perfectionist at Photoshop. True you can go to the website, but you can't download anything because the old version is not available. Which is why I asked about it, and where you can find it......no where does it say "I'm a Pirate." People buy off ebay, or other third party sources all the time.

Last edited:
Congratulations, you're wrong!! I love torrents. They're fast and great for multiple gigabyte files.

It's been at www.lucisart.com since it first came out, it's the FIRST THING that comes up on google for "lucis art", AND it even talks about the new version. Doesn't sound hard to find to me.

Dude, you really have issues. It's like someone takes one ball, he finds another, and then thinks they automatically belong to the same dic.....You put two and two together, automatically assume that they equal four without realizing that there was another four and six in the mix.

It's nice to know I have a stalker, and one who can't stop ranting about me. It seems to me that maybe you lost one ball, and are pirating around trying to find it. Did you find it? Has your day gotten better because I'm an idiot and didn't know much about pluggins and actions?

OK, OK, FINE!!! You asked for it now MISTER!

1. What Do You Call Four Bullfighters In Quicksand?
    Quatro Sinko...

2. What Do You Get From a Pampered Cow?
    Spoiled Milk.

3. What Do You Get When You Cross a Snowman With a Vampire?
    Frostbite.

4. What Lies At The Bottom Of The Ocean And Twitches?
    A Nervous Wreck.

5. What's The Difference Between Roast Beef And Pea Soup?
    Anyone Can Roast Beef.

6. Where Do You Find a Dog With No Legs?
    Right Where You Left Him.

7. Why Do Gorillas Have Big Nostrils?
    Because They Have Big Fingers.

8. What's The Difference Between a Bad Golfer And a Bad Skydiver?
    A Bad Golfer Goes, Whack, Dang!
    A Bad Skydiver Goes Dang! Whack.

That'll teach ya! :D :lmao: :D

Thanks for your responses.

I also appreciate people who's goal is to find the worst in people. Well not exactly. If anything this thread should be locked because of people antics and abbreviated cussing. It makes no sense that you (you know who you are) have to go back into someone's bio to prove your point. At least you think you proved your point. I get it, you don't like pirates. I commend you for that.

Abbreviated cussing? What is this then?

It's like someone takes one ball, he finds another, and then thinks they automatically belong to the same dic...

I don't know what your point is on "going into your bio" either, yeah I checked to make sure that was you that made the post asking about lucisart... oh noez...

OK, OK, FINE!!! You asked for it now MISTER!

1. What Do You Call Four Bullfighters In Quicksand?
    Quatro Sinko...

2. What's The Difference Between a Bad Golfer And a Bad Skydiver?
    A Bad Golfer Goes, Whack, Dang!
    A Bad Skydiver Goes Dang! Whack.

Ooooo Kaaaaayyy.

What's brown and sticky?

scroll down

scroll down

scroll down

A stick!

Abbreviated cussing? What is this then?

I don't know what your point is on "going into your bio" either, yeah I checked to make sure that was you that made the post asking about lucisart... oh noez...

I had to come to your level so that you understand me better...it's nice to see you won't comment in this thread till I sign off, that's nice so I can't represent myself while you bicker about my interest in Lucisart. Anyhow, Moglex and Bifurcator thanks for the laughs as it seems this is all that this thread has come down to.

Good luck Reg, hope you found what you were looking for. I only come in peace, as I wish to stay in one piece.

yea knock this conversation off now please. Thankyou.

wouldn't worry about it Timbearden:
Reg seems to have set himself up as the arbiter of who's legal and who's not: check out his posts, lol.

Cheers, Chris (sparrow)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back