What's new

Any Good Free Photo-Editing Software Downloads?

smackitsakic

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 21, 2010
Messages
246
Reaction score
8
Location
Saskatchewan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Being that i'm new to photography, i'm wondering if there are any good free photo-editing tools that are available for download?

I'm not at the point where I can drop a lot of money into photography, but would like to have something that I can use to edit some of my photos...something more than 'Paint'!!

Any direction you can give me would be appreciated!
 
i have an old version of photoshop but i find gimp is alot easier to use, and its free
 
Have you tried Picasa? It's quick and easy and free.
 
I also used GIMP for a bit but now have photoshop CS4 for the educational price of $200. Gotta love educational discounts!

GIMP works great for being free.
 
Last edited:
I haven't tried them, but there are a lot of free and cheap online photo processors. You can find Adobe's at photoshop.com They may not be what you are looking for, but maybe worth checking out.

Google
 
I highly recomend gimp if you want a free photo manipulation tool, but you can always browse sourceforge for something that fits your needs better. Its all open source so you don't have to worry about trials and other crap.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom