What's new

any hard shell camera backpack on the market?

Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
107
Reaction score
2
Location
Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am currently searching for a backpack that would fit my dslr gears and a laptop, and I also have a hard shell oakley backpack I bought few years back. I am wondering how come there is no hard shell camera backpack on the market today? Imagine the protection the hardshell can provide for your camera and lenses again impact. Do you know makers on the market today that sell hardshell camera backpacks?

thanks.
 
One option would be to take a hard case, like something from Pelican and put it into a bag/backpack.
 
so there is no one in the whole that makes hardshell camera case?
 
so there is no one in the whole that makes hardshell camera case?
Most hard cases have very customizable interior padding....so if you want to put your camera gear in there, then it's a 'hard shell camera case'.
 
still that's not dedicated are hardshell camera packback, it would have camera bag features such as tripod holder etc.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom