Any Ideas ;Californianas help !!

THORHAMMER

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
I'm thinking Id like to shoot something saturday, but I cant figure what.. lol

Ive shot like everything in OC, and im in the middle of it near anaheim.

I dont really want to drive super far, I was going to drive up to pismo beach area with a buddy fri night and shoot all day sat up there, but he chickened out with family plans lol,.....

I dont think i wanna make that drive alone... too much driving. lol

anyone can think of anything interesting thats not too far from OC.

like maybye only 2 hours away?

In the last 2-3 months Ive shot Los Ang, Long Beach, the beach from laguna to LA all over industrial areas, and the passadena area. I even shot San diego twice in the last 4 months.

I havent entirely explored fontana yet, I hear theres some rustic stuff out there, not sure if its worth the time.

I used to live in brea area, so ive explored all the parks and windy roads all over from there to rancho cucamonga.

Maybye ill just sleep early and get up like 1am and drive up to carmel .

just seems so far.........

come down to san diego. its nicer down here anyways. you can get petco park or coronado or la jolla or take pics of the cracked out bums in pb

What about a run up into the mountains to something like Lake Arrowhead or Big Bear? Some really beautiful places up there and some nice scenic overlooks on the way up sometimes as well.

And, oh yeah....I'm from L.A., I'm a transplant to Dallas :lol:

I have no idea how far away it is (actually, i think it's pretty far north of you), but what about the redwood forests?

Watt's Tower, Angel's Flight, Griffith Observatory, Hollywood sign (up close - www.hollywoodsign.org for the better viewing spots), Union Station, Korean Bell in San Pedro, Pike in LB, Olvera St, etc... For more ideas go to the bookstore and pick up a book called Weird California. It is full of Weird and interesting things to see in California. Seems like much of it would be pretty good photo material. Worth the $$$ IMO.

Most reactions

Back