Any interest in Nikon F2 body / 2 finders / N60's / Vivitar before I list on eBay?

PatrickHMS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.hmscoatings.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Like the listing says, I have some older Nikon 35mm film stuff I would like to either sell, or convert to an equivalent value in Nikon compatible digital gear. I know that they are not worth what they once were, just looking for fair prices.

Reminds me of the line in the song "Not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once, as I ever was" Now that I am pushin' 60, those words seem more-and-more true...lol

Anyway, am about to put these items up on eBay, but thought I would check here first to see if there is any interest at all. Willing to consider
PayPal and ship to members of this forum. Did that once before with Keggar and it worked out well for both of us as far as I know.

I have a Nikon F2 body only (no finder here - see next paragraph for that), all black, in better than average condition. Just a little wear on a couple of edges that show a small amount of brass color. Foam was replaced awhile back, everything seems to work and meter properly, has new batteries in it.

Also have BOTH a Nikon DP-1 AND a DP-2 (lights work) finders, both of these are in EXCELLENT condition, would rate both of them a 9+ out of 10.

Have a Nikon "E" focusing screen - like new. Box and papers.

Have two different Nikon N60's -

The first one is the champagne colored N60 body, new battery, very good condition. With original box, packaging, and papers. Body cap.

The second one is an all black N60 with QD back. New battery, in near perfect condition. No wear at all, maybe the nicest used camera body I have ever seen anywhere. Body cap.

Also have several "Made in Japan" Vivitar flash heads, two 283's (one of them is near perfect, in a leatherette pouch with papers), and a Vivitar 3700 (same size as 283, with Auto Thyristor function).

Have a filter adapter system - several wallet-sized pouches of colored filters that slide into the slot of a holder that fits over the business end of both the 283 and 3700 flashes.

Plus some misc cords and stuff that will go with the Vivitar stuff.

Once we determine a fair price, willing to sell and ship, we can work that out between us.

BUT - I am ALSO open to trading for "what have you" in Nikon mount AF (AF ONLY) lenses. Open to Nikkor / Tamron / Sigma / Tokina ...

Might also consider trading some of the above for equal value in a Tamrac 610 or 612 sized camera (shoulder) bag. I only use Tamrac bags, and all of mine are slap full...

Open to an SB-400, and always looking for Vivitar or even Quantaray flashes compatible with my Nikon CLS for off camera use.

Not sure how to load so many photos here, but surely will email photos to anyone intersted in this stuff, who requests photos.

Maybe there won't be any interest, but sure doesn't hurt to ask...

I need a Nikon body, complete (w/prism); I'd prefer an F2, but am open to other models.

Whaddayou got?

Bruce

I need a Nikon body, complete (w/prism); I'd prefer an F2, but am open to other models.

Whaddayou got?

Bruce

Bruce -

I have a Nikon F2 body, all black.

Have a DP-1 finder, which I believe makes the F2 a Photomic.

Also have a DP-2 finder, makes the F2 an F2AS.

Everything in good condition (both finders look like new), all seems to work fine.

Should have already put it on eBay, just never got around to it, so I still have them.

Patrick

Dangit Patrick....

You have to have an F2 when I don't have any money...:(

And I still need to come down there and have that beer.

On another note, Patrick is a great guy. Extremely trustworthy. I shipped him an 18-200 and he shipped me two cameras, glass, and mucho extra stuff. Not a single issue or hiccup. So if your thinking about doing a trade by mail, this is the one guy who will follow up on his word.

Dangit Patrick....

You have to have an F2 when I don't have any money...:(

And I still need to come down there and have that beer.

On another note, Patrick is a great guy. Extremely trustworthy. I shipped him an 18-200 and he shipped me two cameras, glass, and mucho extra stuff. Not a single issue or hiccup. So if your thinking about doing a trade by mail, this is the one guy who will follow up on his word.

Kegger,

I responded to one of your posts a few days ago, guess you didn't see it. (it was the one about going back to college...lol)

If you don't have cash, got anything Nikon Digital to trade? Want me to hold it for you for awhile?

I have had this F2 for a several months months, was going to keep it, decided not to. I just can't get my head into shooting film anymore, no instant gratification, and too many logistics to have to go through to get a finished product.

You got some good stuff from me, how do you like it?

Anytime you get down this way will have something on ice, and if you come on a Saturday it is turning out to be a pretty good season for watching college football.

Later,

Patrick

Yeah I saw it lol.

The only thing I have that I could possibly get rid of is my nifty 50. Don't really us it much anymore.

And once I get some money saved up I'll have to head down there. Boo the Titans through another loss haha.

Yeah I saw it lol.

The only thing I have that I could possibly get rid of is my nifty 50. Don't really us it much anymore.

And once I get some money saved up I'll have to head down there. Boo the Titans through another loss haha.

I pretty much sold my primes, got tired of changing lenses, and these old eyes are happy enough with the IQ of a decent zoom.

Had a 35mm AF f/2.0 but someone offered me a price I couldn't turn down, so I sold it, and the less I use primes, more I use zooms, I am happy enough with them at my age.

What is your 50mm, f/1.8? Kinda wouldn't mind having an AF 50mm f/1.4 if I ever find one at the right price.

Someone around here has an AF 35-70 f/2.8 that I kinda have my eye on, but I also like my Sigma 18-50mm.

Keep in touch,

Patrick

I recently tried to sell my two Nikon Fe2 bodies, three nice lenses, motor drive, flash and tons of accessories on eBay. Not a single bid. :(
Good luck.

I'm looking for a starter SLR camera...not much money to spend. Would like a really good deal on a package...I have paypal. Thanks

I'm looking for a starter SLR camera...not much money to spend. Would like a really good deal on a package...I have paypal. Thanks

Do you mean SLR, like for film?

Or Dslr, like for Digital?

Please email or PM me, I have several film bodies, one Digital body, and several AF lenses I could offer you at fair prices.

Thanks,

Patrick

I recently tried to sell my two Nikon Fe2 bodies, three nice lenses, motor drive, flash and tons of accessories on eBay. Not a single bid. :(
Good luck.

Hard to believe you didn't get a bid. What was your starting auction price? And was there a reserve? I am personally curious what lenses you have with them. PM me if you will consider selling 1 or 2 of the lenses separately?

Most reactions

Back