Any landscape photographer living in Denver like to give a lecture at a school club?

julianliu

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.cornerstoneimage.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

I just started a photography club at my university in Denver area. It's hard to believe there was no photography club in a university before, right? Anyway, the club is trying to teach the members about landscape photography and would love to have an experienced landscape photographer to come in and share some tips. The club is brand new and the members are hungry about photography.

If anyone lives near by and like to talk about landscape photography, please let me know. My club would be happy to compensate the gas expense and any fees we can afford :)

Cheers,

Julian

Well Im not the expert you are looking for but Id be interested in learning more about this club as I am in Denver and been looking for others to learn with.

Well Im not the expert you are looking for but Id be interested in learning more about this club as I am in Denver and been looking for others to learn with.

Hey you are more than welcome to join and hang out with us. We hold our biweekly meetings at Colorado School of Mines and organize various photo walks and events.
What's your name by the way?

Julian

Thanks, my name is Kris. What days and times do you all meet?

Thanks, my name is Kris. What days and times do you all meet?

Kris,

We meet on either on Tuesday or Wednesday 5-6pm for regular meeting. Weekends for photo walks. We are going to Kenosha this Sunday to take some photos of the beautiful Aspen trees. Have you been there before? You are more than welcome to join us if you like to.

Most reactions

Back