Any of you guys barter at all?

minicoop1985

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got a film lab as a client, and I do some work on film/do some prints, so we're bartering services. Anyone else do this? It's a square deal, actually-I do a ton of film a month and a few prints too, so it works for everyone.

Excellent, glad to see that I'm not the only one. That's some pretty looking glass and great shots, Lambert.

Excellent, glad to see that I'm not the only one. That's some pretty looking glass and great shots, Lambert.

Thanks - if you ever get the chance, there's magic light in those shops.

There's a foundry near me. Hmm... Maybe they need my services for some reason (they don't but I could let them think they do)...

Barter is how I heat my house during the winter. I love it.

We barter here. I take pictures for the neighbors, they bring fresh veggies for us. I have tools I no longer need. They go to my mechanic buddy. I get repairs for little or nothing. Just recently a new neighbor needed to borrow my tile, wet saw. He's a computer wiz. Oh ya. I sent my laptop with the saw. Love me some barter. Ed

I just got a film lab as a client, and I do some work on film/do some prints, so we're bartering services. Anyone else do this? It's a square deal, actually-I do a ton of film a month and a few prints too, so it works for everyone.

What are you kidding? I barter my services all the time. Makes murder for hire almost impossible to prove.

Oh.. wait.. photographic services? Ya.. no then.

Lol

... barter my services all the time. Makes murder for hire almost impossible to prove.

Really? The police down there really haven't linked all of the "suspicious" deaths that have been caused by bananas stuffed down the victims windpipe together?

... barter my services all the time. Makes murder for hire almost impossible to prove.

Really? The police down there really haven't linked all of the "suspicious" deaths that have been caused by bananas stuffed down the victims windpipe together?

Lets just say that if the all the people involved in that class action law suit against Chiquita were to find out, well - it wouldn't be a happy day for them at all.. lol

A photographer friend of mine bartered professional ad shots for dental implants! I thought that was pretty genius.

Most reactions

Back