Any One a Gamer?

iBats

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So i just got demon's souls claimed to be the hardest game in 15 years? Does any one else have it? What are your thoughts so far?

Combat-wise, it's not all that hard. What makes it "difficult" is the fact that there are no checkpoints within a level. If you die, that's it...you go all the way back to the beginning....including losing everything you collected along the way. You then have work your way all the way back to where you were to reach your "bloodspot" (where you were last killed) to retrieve the demon souls (game currency) you previously collected. It does make you be a LOT more careful as to how you fight.
The only checkpoint that does occur is when you get to the bad guy of the level....when you die fighting him, you get to go directly back.

Combat-wise, it's not all that hard. What makes it "difficult" is the fact that there are no checkpoints within a level. If you die, that's it...you go all the way back to the beginning....including losing everything you collected along the way. You then have work your way all the way back to where you were to reach your "bloodspot" (where you were last killed) to retrieve the demon souls (game currency) you previously collected. It does make you be a LOT more careful as to how you fight.
The only checkpoint that does occur is when you get to the bad guy of the level....when you die fighting him, you get to go directly back.

yeah i know, i havnt died yet, doesnt seem to be too hard

any other games?

im semi-pro in Modern Warefare 2, and Halo 3

Hardest game I've ever played is Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines, a strategy game for the PC from years ago. Amazing, even though I couldn't get more than half way through.

That would really quickly make me stop playing a game. I don't mind hard, but I don't want to replay a whole level for dying in one spot.

That would really quickly make me stop playing a game. I don't mind hard, but I don't want to replay a whole level for dying in one spot.

It does make it a b!tch to play. If only they had an up/up/down/down/left/right/left/right/B/A.....wow, can't believe I still remember that one...:confused:

im a gamer, but different games. I love left 4 dead 1 and 2. dead rising. Forza is awesome. i like my rock band too, but only after a few drinks...
ive played almost every game worth playing in last decade or two except the rpgs. just can't get into them. except for fable and fable 2. their fun. and no ddr. haha

Most reactions

Back