Any opinions, comments & especially critiques on my photos would be much appreciated

achtungbarry

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.achtungbarry.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been interested in photography for about two years now and I've learnt a lot in those two years and I still have a lot to learn.

I would really appreciate if anybody could have a look at my developing portfolio and let me know what you think.

Are there any photos that you would consider particularly weak or strong ?

I plan to replace the weaker ones as I take better shots and widen my horizons concerning subject matter so that I will have an ever changing portfolio of by best shots.

Here is the link :

Portfolio - a set on Flickr

If you want critique....I suggest you actually post the photos...one or two at a time and also include as much info about the shot as you can. What settings were used and why did you use them. Why did you choose to shoot it like that and what were you trying to do with the photo.

An Olympus shooter!!

Really nice set. I like the B&W conversions. All of the photos a nice, I see no weak ones.

Thanks for sharing.

An Olympus shooter!!

Really nice set. I like the B&W conversions. All of the photos a nice, I see no weak ones.

Thanks for sharing.

So you're the other one ! ;)

I had heard stories of another olympus user out there somewhere but I just thought it was an urban legend.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back