Any Panasonic Lumix TZ100 owners? Would like some opinions/options please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I currently use my phone to take photos and I would like to get a nice compact to use instead.

Ideally I want something that will give nice closeups for watches, perform well outdoors and will be easy to carry in a fleece or jacket pocket while out walking.

I am pretty clueless about photography and hopefully the camera will allow me to grow with it.

I have read online dmc-zs100 review and the ZS100 seems to fit the bill (£600 max budget); I just wondered if anyone has any hands on with one or have alternatives they could suggest?

Thanks.

Last edited:
I use a TZ100 as my second camera, for the money probably the best compact you can buy...

I've had several different P&S's over the years and I have to admit, everyone of them took good photo's but the earlier one's were pretty low MP's and didn't blow up all that great. problem I found with all of them so far is they simply didn't last very long without problems. Have that panosonic SZ-100 being delivered today, guess I'm gonna find out what I find out. I'm hopeful it's gonna have a better life span than any of the other's had. If it doesn't I'll simply try something else but read a lot of good things about it so took a chance! Got it used condition 9+ for $434.

I bought a ZS100 (TZ100) to use as a travel camera since it had a good zoom range and 1" sensor. It has been a complete disappointment. Image quality is no better than my previous Nikon point and shoot with a 1/2.3 sensor and I can't get consistent exposure no matter what I do. It is relegated to a work camera and even then it is worse than my phone. On top of that the sealing on the lens is so bad it sucks dust in.

Zombie Thread🙄

Four year old one-time question thread.
I'll say it again, people LOOK AT THE DATES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back