What's new

Any Reason?

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 30, 2010
Messages
9,331
Reaction score
2,724
Location
San Jose, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Now that I have the lovely Nikkor 70-200 f2.8 vr lens is there any good reason NOT to sell my nice 70-300 f4.5-5.6VR?

I have a potential buyer but I'm wondering if I should keep it for some reason other than hording ;)
 
If you can't find a reason to hold it SELL it.
 
Yeah, I'd sell it and buy a 1.7 teleconverter to get that 300mm reach back.
 
Sometimes I don't want to lug the 70-200 2.8 VR so I bring the 70-300 instead. I like having the option.

My travel kit is the 18-105 and the 70-300 with a fast prime.
 
Yeah the 70-200 is substantially heavier but If I'm traveling I carry in a backpack so that isn't a problem. thanks for the responses!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom