Any Savvy Lens-People out there?

Sbuxo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:sillysmi: Hi, I have some questions about some lenses, their mounts, quality, sharpness, and any experiences w/ them/brands. Also, I'm kind of new to "lens-code" :lmao: :pbut I would like to know what 1:2.8 means, and such.:heart:
I know it's a lot, but I know I've come to the right place.:lovey:
*Or better yet, about the mounts: if they can go on the Konica TC. :blushing:

1. Sigma Mini-Wide, 1:2.8 f=28mm multicoated
2. Quantaray auto zoom f/45 85-210 mm
3. Konica Hexanon AR 28mm F3.5 *it can go on the TC, but how about sharpness, quality, etc?
4. Vivitar 55mm Auto Telephoto
5. Sigma Zoom K II 210mm
6. Lentar 1:4.5 75-230mm

Now, ultimately...I'm hoping to buy all/some of these lenses, but I'm really picky :blushing: and want to spend my money right. Which by the way, is very tight right now :lmao:. I already know that Quantaray is a generic brand, isn't it?:raisedbrow: Anyways, here's how it is: #s 1&2 are being sold for 15-20$, #s 3,4,5,&6 are being sold for 75$ with a Konica FS-1 camera included. Is it a good buy, after considering the qualities and such of the lenses, of course.:p

:heart: to all

Last edited:
Yes to the quantaray, F2.8 is the widest aperture on the given lens the other measurement 28mm is focal length, Personally I'd be looking at the sony/konica/minolta lenses rather than buy indi makers, depending on which camera/system you have, post again with your camera for better info. H

I understand your post to mean that you can get all six lenses and an FS-1 body for <$100. If that's the case, then it's a good deal. None of the lenses you've listed are going to be chart-toppers on the 'Super-sharp' or 'Super-colour' hit-lists, BUT with the exception of the Quantaray and the Lentar, they're all at least decent. There's a little bit of duplication in their focal-lengths, but they're a good collection to get you started.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back