What's new

Any Scenic Landscape Photographers From The Midwest?

Goldfinger123

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 12, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Missouri
Hi Everyone-

Not sure if I posted this in the right place but moderator can move if needed.

Looking for some very scenic landscape photographs from the midwest to be used in graphic design for a hobby of mine. Will pay. Can be farm scenes, harvest scenes,forests,etc but all must show at least 50% sky. Will only select one or two so show me what you have. Reply with PM.

Thanks

GF
 
Can you define midwest please? I consider WI part of the midwest but others do not. I have some photos from Wisconsin... Also..what does PM mean?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom