Any solid brand of CF card and SD card?

Mine are all Sandisk Extreme Pro UHS-II for the speed. Not have any issues with them so far. Lexar would be the only other I would buy.

UHS-II doesnt make sense for us mere mortals with cameras that peg at UHS-I protocol speeds.

When you can do 60fps it helps and also 4k video. Of the two slots I have on my camera, one is UHS-II and the other UHS-I.

Mine are all Sandisk Extreme Pro UHS-II for the speed. Not have any issues with them so far. Lexar would be the only other I would buy.

UHS-II doesnt make sense for us mere mortals with cameras that peg at UHS-I protocol speeds.

When you can do 60fps it helps and also 4k video. Of the two slots I have on my camera, one is UHS-II and the other UHS-I.
I keep looking at the Fuji, Olympus and Sony mirrorless. Love those specs that they all have to further clog the image workflow. LOL

I had one fail due to semi-user fault. I was new to photography and deleting images on the camera as I went along.
Another time, the card failed right out of the box and was replaced by Sandisk under RMA.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back