Any suggestions on securing my speedlight?

Restomage

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If you would be so kind to take 60 seconds to watch this vid and then if you have any suggestions for me that'd be great. I'm looking for a way to secure my sb-600 to my v4 receiver without fearing that it will fall. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gaffers tape.

Sorry to say....The super bright carpet behind your speedlight makes your video nearly useless.

I don't understand why the PC port adapter is necessary.

Doesn't the V4 receiver have a hot shoe that will fire a strobe? And doesn't the SB-600 fit that hot shoe?

I'm sure there's a problem with that straightforward setup, or you'd just use it, but I've no actual hands-on with either the V4 or the SB-600, and I'd like to understand.

That was actually 76 seconds..........

Doesn't the V4 receiver have a hot shoe that will fire a strobe? And doesn't the SB-600 fit that hot shoe?

I'm sure there's a problem with that straightforward setup, or you'd just use it, but I've no actual hands-on with either the V4 or the SB-600, and I'd like to understand.

You're actually correct, I just tried it out and it will work with out the pc port. Thanks for tip.

You're actually correct, I just tried it out and it will work with out the pc port. Thanks for tip.
Awesome! Glad it worked out for you and that I was able to help.

Awesome! Glad it worked out for you and that I was able to help.

Yea thanks again. I was told that in order for it to work I had to had that pc port but I guess not.

Most reactions

Back