Any suggestions

JazzGBR

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, bit new to the forum thing…
I have a grant to use and would like to develop my photography skills. I have done some basic courses and now looking at options to improve to the next level.
I have looked at doing a course with the ‘International Centre of Photography’. The course description reads:

“In this intermediate course, students refine their creative and technical skills. Through lectures and assignments, students explore aesthetic and compositional aspects of photography, working toward developing a personal visual language through their images. Presentations on historical and contemporary artwork introduce various photographic genres such as portraiture, landscape, and documentary. Using Adobe Lightroom, students develop effective workflows for sorting and editing images, refining image adjustment skills, and perfecting printing ability. Students also learn advanced techniques for converting images to black-and white and are introduced to the technical and aesthetic uses of camera flash. prerequisite: Photo I: Digital, Adobe Lightroom for Beginners or portfolio review”

Has anyone done this course, what do people think about it?

Thanks

Well, their website works like crap and their course catalog was so confusing and vague I'd love to say NO WAY, however their reputation is solid and I'd probably do it if I were in your shoes. Some of their "seminars" are out of this world priced. I had to laugh at the "Studio On The Cheap" for $515 plus a $45 fee. For that much money you could put together a "studio on the cheap."
Yes, they are of good reputation with some excellent programs.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back