What's new

Any suggestions?

I like the shots and the black and white, the only thing i have to say is maybe zoom in on the water or crop out some of that stone ground in the second one. Something about it just doesnt seem to fit.
 
The Beginners' Place is more designed to be a Q&A-forum, so I moved your thread to the General Gallery, Nikon @ Denver, ok?
 
love the first one. The others seem a little to busy.
 
I like the shots and the black and white, the only thing i have to say is maybe zoom in on the water or crop out some of that stone ground in the second one. Something about it just doesnt seem to fit.


Your right I think Its the wide range of things or lack of things around it. Hey thanks for your comments..... Need more, Must have more....Need more.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom