Any Syracuse PJ grads here?

Snyder

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well I was thinking about attending Syracuse University for their Photojournalism program. Has anyone here attended it already? I hear its highly competitive program to get accepted. I have my associates degree in photography right now, but I looking at getting my bachelors degree at Syracuse.

If this is something you really want to do than go all out. You do have quite a bit of PJ experiance under you belt, don't you? I seem to remember you being in the middle east for some time. I don't think you should have to much trubble getting into the program, but some classes may seen boring and rudamentary, because of your experiance. Just stick it out through those classes and enjoy the rest.

If this is something you really want to do than go all out. You do have quite a bit of PJ experiance under you belt, don't you? I seem to remember you being in the middle east for some time. I don't think you should have to much trubble getting into the program, but some classes may seen boring and rudamentary, because of your experiance. Just stick it out through those classes and enjoy the rest.

I havent really posted on here for months, im shocked you still remember me. Well im actually already accepted into the program and I am waiting for the class date to start this fall. I just wanted to know what others thought of the place if they attended. It is a private college and its not cheap either, about $50,000 year to attend. After im finished with it many more doors are going to open up for me. The future is bright in this seemingly dark economy.

Most reactions

Back