Any tips on what do do next time and C&C

Opher

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Was out this morning and got this shot. It was dark (4:30 am) and all i had was my flash.

Any tips on what i can do better?

IMG_2979small.JPG

I think that the flash ruined the photo, you should waited until the sunrise to get natural light to have a wonderful shot.

if it's your truck, why did you even take the photo? You could have done it during daylight, parked it somewhere besides "the side of the road" and gotten a much better shot.
if it's someone else's truck, why did you even take the photo? it's just an orange pickup on the side of the road at night.

So to sum up, why did you even take this photo?

I think that the flash ruined the photo, you should waited until the sunrise to get natural light to have a wonderful shot.

Saly i am only out that way in the morning. Thank you for the input. :thumbup:

if it's your truck, why did you even take the photo? You could have done it during daylight, parked it somewhere besides "the side of the road" and gotten a much better shot.
if it's someone else's truck, why did you even take the photo? it's just an orange pickup on the side of the road at night.

So to sum up, why did you even take this photo?

The request was not to ask me why i took the photo; it was to ask for suggestions about how i can improve it next time.

Im sorry if you did not mean it this way but this is what i call a troll.

Still open for c&c

it's hard to C&C a photo that has such obvious flaws. I thought the point was to take a photo that you believe is very good, and then we come and give you tips.

ok here is my C&C
1. take it during the day or at least in a lit parking lot so that you can actually see the subject
2. find a way to make it more interesting. put it in front of something interesting. drive it through the mud first. do SOMETHING.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back