Any tips or constructive criticism?

Lucas_Klotz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone! I'm a 15 year old photographer (Almost 16!) from Colorado. Photography is something I have a passion for unlike anything else. I'm just looking to see if I can get any constructive criticism on some of my photos. Say what you hate and what you like! Anything that may help me get better would be great! Thanks! :)

Attachments

• $Abigail portrait.jpg
    $Abigail portrait.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 156
  • $Eye macro.jpg
    $Eye macro.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 128
The last one with the guy jumping on the trampoline is my fave BUT that big ol tree is in the way and clone out the power lines. :)

#1 has a couple of hot spots in it, and eye contact would be good.

#2 is really creative, though a bit too B&W for my taste. Maybe tone down a bit to give more details? I still kind of like it though, as I said.. creative.

#3 I'm not sure that I understand the theme of it? I think maybe a bit overdone on the effects, with the actual subject too dark.

#4 I second Sarah... this is my favorite of the shots you have here. I agree, a different angle to get the tree out of the way and exclude the power lines. But I like the exposure/color.. you did well freezing the motion, down to the details of the impact off the trampoline.

If you're having a lot of fun, keep at it! Overall I'd say you've got a great creative side with tons of potential for some good captures. :)

Most reactions

Back