Any tips or constructive criticism?

Lucas_Klotz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone! I'm a 15 year old photographer (Almost 16!) from Colorado. Photography is something I have a passion for unlike anything else. I'm just looking to see if I can get any constructive criticism on some of my photos. Say what you hate and what you like! Anything that may help me get better would be great! Thanks! :)

Attachments

• $Abigail portrait.jpg
    $Abigail portrait.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 153
  • $Eye macro.jpg
    $Eye macro.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 125

sarah_19_nz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
The last one with the guy jumping on the trampoline is my fave BUT that big ol tree is in the way and clone out the power lines. :)

ShooterJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
#1 has a couple of hot spots in it, and eye contact would be good.

#2 is really creative, though a bit too B&W for my taste. Maybe tone down a bit to give more details? I still kind of like it though, as I said.. creative.

#3 I'm not sure that I understand the theme of it? I think maybe a bit overdone on the effects, with the actual subject too dark.

#4 I second Sarah... this is my favorite of the shots you have here. I agree, a different angle to get the tree out of the way and exclude the power lines. But I like the exposure/color.. you did well freezing the motion, down to the details of the impact off the trampoline.

If you're having a lot of fun, keep at it! Overall I'd say you've got a great creative side with tons of potential for some good captures. :)

OP
L

Lucas_Klotz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks guys! Really appreciate it :)

Most reactions

ClickASnap