What's new

Any tips?

dab_20

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
572
Reaction score
5
Location
Utah
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I wasn't sure where to post this. I'm going to Bryce National Park and Zion National Park in southern Utah in a few weeks. I'm hoping to get some awesome pictures there. I've done some landscape photography in the past but nothing like the sunny and rocky conditions that will be there. Any tips at all? I don't get much of a choice as to when we're going. It's pretty much going to be mid morning to late afternoon.
 
Sorry, I can't help you (other than through this bump), but TPF members have been to Zion before, so there ought to be one or the other around to tell you more!
 
That's okay! Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom