What's new

Any=tiques I have, had, or wanted...

LWW

TPF Supporters
Joined
Aug 3, 2005
Messages
1,360
Reaction score
67
Location
Dayton,Ohio
AntqDsk001.jpg


Have...

AntqSlot001.jpg


...had...

AntqStv001.jpg


...had...

AntqTub001.jpg


...have...

AntsMcrscp001.jpg


...have...

PpsiClaClr001.jpg


...wanted...

BfflHd001.jpg


...REALLY wanted.

Thanks for viewing.

LWW
 
No antique cameras? I need a bison head like that just to see the look on my wife's face when I come through the door with it. In a local antique store there is a purse made out of a whole armadillo. It's the ugliest thing I've ever seen. My wife collect purses, and I'm continually threatening to get it for her. ;)
 
No antique cameras?

Well they have been up in CC before but I don't mind showing them again since that seldom is viewed.

I will arbitrarily use 20 yrs old as a cutoff point although most have a little more age on them.

CherryNikonFwBC7.jpg


Nikon F w/BC7 flash

LowserFwFbellows.jpg


Another Nikon F w/bellows.

NiceF2wSB1.jpg


Nikon F2 w/SB1 flash.

CherryF3wSB12.jpg


Nikon F3 w/motor drive and SB12 flash.

CherryHitandStekynexttoF4.jpg


A Hit and a Steky next to a Nikon F4s for size comparison.

CherryExaktaw400mmF5.jpg


An Exakta Varex w/400mm f 5.6.

1899Kodak.jpg


An 1899 Kodak.

Contaflex.jpg


A postwar Contaflex.

ExaktaBellows.jpg


An Exakta Varex w/bellows.

NikonFM.jpg


A Nikonm FM.

NikonFtelefoto.jpg


Another Nikon F w/85-250mm zoom.

Nikonski.jpg


A Zenit Olympic, which is a Soviet Nikonski.

Praktiflex.jpg


A Praktiflex.

PrimoJr.jpg


A Primo Jr.

YashicaD.jpg


A Yashica D TLR.

YashicaRF.jpg


A Yashica RF.

RussianBesa2.jpg


And a Soviet Besa 2.

Thanks for viewing.

LWW
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom