Anybody seen my spaceship

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
While wandering the downtown streets, I came across this lost spaceman, looking for his ship.
. Not sure what his deal was, but I think it might have been some promotion thingy. :confused:

157_5737a.JPG

It must be because of something about you, Chiller, that you always find the poor lost souls. This is such a fate... spaceship lost, oh, I pity him so!
Someone should tell him he is back on Earth though, and the atmosphere is such he can take off this big fruitbowl and just breathe our air!

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

hehe it looks like he is looking for a spot to empty his tank.........he just cant wait to pop the lit of the tube
Nice capture.........certainly not something you see very often

bahahahaha!! He does look a bit out of place here, doesn't he?? :lol:

Thanks for the chuckle.

LaFoto said:
Someone should tell him he is back on Earth though, and the atmosphere is such he can take off this big fruitbowl and just breathe our air!

You sure about that? ;)
(just my weekly ecological input)

Thanks everyone.
LaFoto... Wierd follows me. If you look up wierd in the dictionary...you will see me. I just find the strangest things. I have three more pics, that I took this same day. I will post them later....k?
LIttleman.... Dude...why didnt I think of that one. :biglaugh:

Chiller said:
LaFoto... Wierd follows me. If you look up wierd in the dictionary...you will see me. I just find the strangest things. :biglaugh:

slow down chiller, i'm right behind ya!!! :lmao: i got your weird... i am all over it.....just come south, my friend...we are eat up with weird.... we give weird a bad name....

anyway....my first thought was, man they are making vaccuming a major pain in the ass....where does this tube hook into ???

second thought, he looks like the depressed robot on guide to universe...bet when he walked out that door, its sighed at him.... :lol:

great shot! your stuff always surprises me...!!! thanks for the grin, chiller...

Most reactions

Back