Anybody want to tell me what happened to Bifurcator?

this forum has rules, he broke said rules many many times, he was banned

Not defending anyone , cause I think the mods and admin do a great job, but there are a few others here that have broken rules and they are still around. Oh how I wish I could push that big red button ...Im a Retard. :lol::lol::lol:
woo hoo...45 more days.

There will be no need for pm's or speculation.

Bifurcator was banned permanently, he wont be coming back.

Yes he did have some good contributions to the forum, but he got himself banned... no one else is to blame.

He was repeatedly reminded of the TPF rules of not discusing politics or religion on the forum. Yet time after time he continued to add his opinions on other countries politics and conspiracy theories to otherwise completely normal image threads.

The link he was trying to link to was indeed a rant about how he felt he was being picked on, this was not the case, if you ignore warnings you only have yourself to blame... the warnings were always fair and clear.

We always give everyone a fair chance at TPF, we never ban people for mild offenses.

There will be no need for pm's or speculation.

Bifurcator was banned permanently, he wont be coming back.

Yes he did have some good contributions to the forum, but he got himself banned... no one else is to blame.

He was repeatedly reminded of the TPF rules of not discusing politics or religion on the forum. Yet time after time he continued to add his opinions on other countries politics and conspiracy theories to otherwise completely normal image threads.

The link he was trying to link to was indeed a rant about how he felt he was being picked on, this was not the case, if you ignore warnings you only have yourself to blame... the warnings were always fair and clear.

We always give everyone a fair chance at TPF, we never ban people for mild offenses.

I can attest to the multiple chances I used my second chance wisely.

Believe me ... I feel the same.

In fact.. I got sucked into one of those "threads" going back and forth with him. After I tried to drop it, the PM's started coming from him continuing the discussion.

To Mods.. thanks for not banning me... :pale:

Can't say i've ever heard of this Bif fella or any of his crazy rants.... i always miss the good stuff :confused:

Great horror movie character right there. Sort of the opposite to Hannibal. This guy kills you then eats all your veggies out of the fridge. :lol::lol:

maybe he could be a cannibal who turns vegetarian, and as a result, starves to death?

just throwin' a few ideas out here

Just found out a couple days ago he got banned.

I'll miss you Bifurcator! You were a nut, but a real nice nut.

I actually got turned off from him really early in his tenure here. He and I got into an argument about how he thought you can pull information out of a photograph that isn't actually there ... well, you can see where I stood on the matter anyway. I ended up avoiding pretty much all his posts after that so never actually got a taste of his apparent political/religious posts.

Most reactions

Back