Anyoen Use Nikon Capture?

D-50

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
When I print out of Nikon Capture it includes the file name below the picture. I like this although I would prefer it did not include.TIF or.jpg. Is there any way to cutomize what is printed belwo the picture?

Its a fully workign registered version. I would Ideally like to have my name and the prints name under the photo and that is all. How do you like the D200?

The D200 is sweet! I love it, mainly for it's ruggedness and better tracking abilities. I'll have to look at my capture software at home see se what the deal is. I am not a big fan of Nikons software. I do not use it. I use Raw Shooter 2006 for my raw conversions.

I found that Nikon Capture works decnt for sharpening and working with RAW files although I have not used anything else. I really wanted to get a D200 when I bought my D50 but it was my first venture into the DSLR market and I didn't want to go overboard. I love my D50 but looking back I wish I had got the D200. I'll give myself a year with the D50 and then get the D200. Although if anyone wants to buy a D50 in perfect working order I will sell it.

Most reactions

Back