Anyone else love this? (baby shot, don't open if you hate babies :p)

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ya know.. you take a lot of pictures of little baby feet when your focus is children portraiture. For some reason, this shot really warmed me though.. :heart: Please tell me what you think!

IMG_2123.jpg

I paired it with these others to make this collage:
collage2.jpg

Very nice- see, no distortion with that lens. Mat it nicely and have the family and friends sign around the mat. A nice quote of bible verse set into the middle under the three pictures is a nice touch. and the babies foot print.

You might juggle the warmer tones on the end two to match the cooler one in the center
JS

Just a little too much noise on the bottom of the right foot and the center image on the second one is pretty distorted.

Thanks for your reply!! The second shouldn't be distorted.. I cropped it to scale. Can you let me know if you think the original looks distorted? Thx!
IMG_2136.jpg

The scaled version is definitely distorted. Compare the aspect ratios. The triptych is a great idea though, and it will make a beautiful print/set of prints (depending on how you put it together).

The picture in the middle of the collage does look like something is wrong, but the original looks fine. The colors in the feet pic are off from the others. I think the collage is a cute idea... I think a pic of little hands would round it off nicely rather than two head shots... :sillysmi:

. . .. I think the collage is a cute idea... I think a pic of little hands would round it off nicely rather than two head shots... :sillysmi:

yeah and maybe have the feet in the middle and the two hands on the outside.

I has a little too much noise for me. But I like the basic idea though. Very heart warming.

Thanks! I like the above ideas! I am shooting this baby again next Tuesday, so I'll definitly keep those in mind!

I personally loved how the noise and softness blended. Its good too how it looks to other eyes!

I love the baby feet/hands photos. This one is good except I think there is a finger holding the leg up? I don't know though, there is still something about this photo that makes you say "aww".

Most reactions

Back