Anyone else using the iPad 2?

MohaimenK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First of all, I refuse to buy Apple products except for an iPhone and the iPad so I went ahead and picked up the white 64gb iPad2 3G version 2 weeks ago.

If you're using one, what are some of your fav photography apps?

So far, I have

Portfolio which is really nice for showing work to clients.
I am still trying to figure out which release form app to download.
Photoshop Express - it's free!
I might get FilterStorm Pro which is similar to LR3 but for iPads. This program simply rocks! It's $15 but the amount of editing you can do on your ipad will simply blow your mind away. It's also good because ipad2 can handle RAW files straight from your camera once you get the card reader/usb reader.

I also like dropbox which is free and allows me to share files between my computer, iphone and ipad.

If there are some suggessions then let me know. Woud love to get some ideas and what others use.

Angry Birds

Photobucket- good if you have an account with them
Transfer - lets you transfer pictures from your PC to iPad & vice versa via WiFi
TiltShiftGen - tilt shift effects
50BestPhotos- app from national geographic, just a cool app
Diptic - just check it out
Visuals - awesome picture gallery
Flickr Studio - if you use a flickr account this is a must have app, so cool it even automatically loads all the EXIF information with each picture. You can customize your entire account from your ipad pretty much.

You refuse to buy apple products but own an iPhone and iPad lol.

That's 2 of 4 of their main products..... (the other two being macbook and iMac)

You are 50% fanboy ;)

Thanks Coldfire.
I forgot to say I do have Flickr and Zenfolio. I will check out the rest mentioned. Very helpful.

Geaux I know right?? 50% fanboy sounds good :)

Most reactions

Back