Anyone getting out and taking photos today?

Conner41

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
With the superbowl going on also? Anyone going to squeeze in some time for your camera? I'm on line for a few minutes and going to get out side to take some pics next! :thumbup::thumbup:

I don't have a TV and I am not into football so yes I will be taking pictures. I think the only reason I am going over to my friends party is for the photo ops...

I don't have a TV and I am not into football so yes I will be taking pictures. I think the only reason I am going over to my friends party is for the photo ops...

So true, party is half the fun!

I dont have a TV either, nor am I a sports fan, so nope. But no to pictures too, I'm writing a paper and doing statistics instead. :grumpy:

We got out.

P1050436sm.jpg

P1050429sm.jpg

P1050430sm.jpg

Tokina 35-105/3.5/4.3

What's with all you guys not having a TV? :lol:

I'll probably mess around and take a few pictures today.

I'm not a huge football fan, so I'll probably only watch the game a little here and there...

college, man. We spend our money on photography stuff instead of TV, and food. ;-)

I would be going out, but I have work in about hour and half and fixing broken pipes from that cold snap, so there goes my fun!

Other than that, I really wouldn't have a TV either if I didn't have a choice with the other half, and kid. I grew up without really having cable, VCR, or the alike so...I can do without plus, it's costly so I rather toss into photography if I could. Ha!

Well, damn - am I the only one in this thread who watches TV? :lol:

Right now, I'm posting this, drinking a beer, and watching a little TV. Oh, just got done taking some pictures too. :lol: I'll be taking more when my son gets up from his nap. Some chips are sounding pretty good right now too. Multi-tasking man! That's a real skill to have. :lmao:

Unfortunately my multitasking for the day is homework, checking the forum (procrastination), creating a watermark, and listening to music. So much excitement! :roll:

Lol nope theres a poker rally going on here that I have to work at and after that its studying. I can't imagine not having TV. We have one almost for every main room in our house. Which is funny because I am not a huge watcher of live TV. I Tivo as much as possible.

I have a TV but not a huge fan.....can just about watch English football let alone American football (no offense:sexywink:). I managed to get out with my boy and dog for a walk in the Kent countryside earlier.....looked like it was going to rain but just held off.

IMG_2414.jpg

I watch entirely too much tv. However I did manage to do Fight Club today so I at least got in an hour's worth of photography.

Most reactions

Back