Anyone gotten your D70 rebate yet?

spiralout

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I figured I would've gotten mine by now, and I'm getting worried that it won't come in. It would REALLY help me pay off the single largest purchase I've ever made. Somebody tell me there's still hope. :-(

I don't have a D70 but I got a new Nikon lens at Christmas and I got my rebate for that in about 4 weeks. And then I got an N80 but I still need to mail that rebate slip in. :|

I've sent rebates (not for the nikon thing though) off and gotten them 2-3 months later...how long has it been?

Well, it said it may take up to 6 weeks... I sent it about the second week of January. I'm hoping they accept it... I'm a bit suspicious about the store I got it from. I don't even remember the name of it; I believe it was Star Foto, or something along those general lines. Whatever their name, they were a royal pain in the arse to deal with. I had to call 3x to get my rebate form, then another to get my invoice. The invoice I got was not even from the same store that I bought it from online! I didn't know exactly how to fill out the rebate form in regard to the store, and I had a bunch of scratch-outs on it. There were a few other shady goins-on that I can't recall. I'm hoping that didn't screw up my rebate.

I have been waiting 7 weeks now. I called Nikon and they told me that they are running way behind on rebates. Myron @ Nikon emailed me on Friday and told me that my rebate has not been processed yet!! At least he is keeping me informed he gave me another number to call if I dont received it in the next two weeks. Hopefully we will both receive our rebates soon.

I sent in 5 rebates from 3 different camera shops all in the same envelope right after the new year. I got them back the last week of February. So I guess its about 7 weeks. I was getting worried, but from other people I've talked to, Nikon is usually really good with getting them back.

If you go this website you can type in your serial number and it will tell you if they are processing your rebate yet.

http://www.nikonrebates.com/

K

kfoster said:
I sent in 5 rebates from 3 different camera shops all in the same envelope right after the new year. I got them back the last week of February. So I guess its about 7 weeks. I was getting worried, but from other people I've talked to, Nikon is usually really good with getting them back.

If you go this website you can type in your serial number and it will tell you if they are processing your rebate yet.

http://www.nikonrebates.com/

K

Awesome. Thanks for the link. Now I can see whether my fears are well-founded.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back