Anyone have any idea about D200 arrival

CMOS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Seems like NOBODY has the D200 in stock. Anyone have any insight as to when Nikon will be shipping to dealers?

CMOS

I got my d-50 about a month and a half ago and at my camera shop in Boston they had plenty of D200's in stock, in fact they were talking abouthow they were surprised that people were not buying them up quicker.

Which shop in Boston has a ton of D200s? I'd like to go pick one up.
Nikon is shipping to dealers but they are going fast. They are saying that there should be a decent supply by Spring.

As of the begining of January they had quite a few D 200s. I would have loved to pick one up myself it sounds like a great camera, the price is just a bit high for me. Bromfield Camera is on Bromfield street in downtown boston.

Bromfield Camera is great with customer service as well, I hoghly reccomend them. The first D 50 I got had a couple dust spots on the sensor. I brought it in to them for a cleaning and after a couple tries they were uable to fix it so they just gave me a brand new one out of another box. They are aos very knowledgable. I reccommend going to them for all your needs.

I bought my D70s at Bromfield Camera. I've checked for the D200 there as well, guess my timing was off. I'll have to check again. Thanks.

Maybe I misunderstood them but I swear that in the begining of January they were saying how they got a bunch of the D200's and they were not selling as fast as the d50s and d70s. I saw that BH was out of them tough. so maybe Bromfield is now as well.

Just talked to Bromfield, they have a D200 body they listed on Ebay. They have a buy it now price of $1899, that's $200 over list. I think I'll just wait a little longer and get one for $1699, my D70s will still do for a while.
That took their stock down a bit in my book. Maybe that's why they aren't moving fast for them. I'm not a big fan of seeing prices jacked up so much for hot items.

CMOS - sorry about hijacking the thread. The short answer is that it is going to be a little while before Nikon's supply catches up to demand. If you check the D200 user group on the Nikonian website they will often post when various stores have the camera. Mostly it is Circuit City and Best Buy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back