Anyone have any photos I can edit for fun?

I didn't do anything to it so "that you couldn't have it" .. it is just a small very compressed image on here that I edited. If you had posted a link to the full size image.. I could have edited that. But I don't really have time to do it again.. sorry!

Download GIMP.. and start practicing! Much more satisfying to be able to do it yourself! :)
okay , your right..thanks for the tip... i need to start trying this... i love how it makes such a difference getting out annoying things that take away the quality... i appreciate you doing so i could see how it would be regardless...

flash020.jpg
take the background out.. i wish i could do this.. you guys are great.

Here is my shot:

6pvlv6.jpg

mynicholas.jpg

you are more than welcome to edit mine, I haven't even messed with that yet

Beautiful eyes he's got rawasik. My rendering:

wlq2w7.jpg

oh my word, thats beautiful!

I don't know if anything can be done with this or not

DSC_0234.jpg

hmm I went the black and white way. I don't have much experience in black and whiting, but I thought this one could benefit from it, as the colors are kinda washed out and in b/w I upped the contrast levels. See how you like it

35n5xfm.jpg

Not sure if I like this or not.. what do you think?

DSC_0234x1.jpg

on the full size image try a crop to just below the high clouds (with the mountain as the main subject)... if you have enough resolution... that should be lovely shot!

Last edited:
[QUOTE=bianni;2425998 omg.. this picture is now a treasure to me... what a portrait of him... i love the feel and texture of his coat... he is a rough haired collie... so the fluff and each individual hair seems to have a life of its own... and the background is just totally perfect............ i love love love this one...thanks so much..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back