Anyone have filter cases they recommend?

kyak

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I leave for vacation this Sunday, and just purchased a mess of new filters for my camera. I don't know how I should store them.

I have a total of 6 filters now, but I need a recommendation for a good case for them (one will always be on camera, so will need room for at minimum 5 filters). I'd prefer a hard case or something more compact than the filter wallets (something I can slide into a lens spot in my bag). Any suggestions? I am probably going to be buying from Adorama since shipping is pretty quick.

My filters are 67mm, which from my searches appears to be the odd size out. Everything I see online is either 52mm or 82mm. Would my filters be okay in a case made for 82mm filters?

These are what came with all of my filters.

They will fit any filter 82mm or smaller. There's foam inside, so don't worry if it's bigger than your filter.

EDIT
My filters are also 67mm, this is the size case they came with. The foam pretty much stops them from sliding around.
Some of them have two pieces of foam, stacked on top of each other. The top layer has a circle the size of the filter cut out of it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back