Anyone have interest in reptiles ?

Ajlista

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Personally, ive always loved reptiles considering ive never been allowed to have a dog because of my moms allergies
But i absolutely love my reptiles!
I was wondering if there are any other reptile lovers out there
I ahve 2 leopard geckos, 2 ball pythons and a corn snake

I like reptiles and would love to have lizards and terrapins but I have cats which makes it impractical

You could still keep small geckos in maybe 10 or 20gallon tanks on a shelf that the cats cant get to
I dont own cats
But my friend as 2 cats and 4 leopard geckos and he keeps his tanks on shelves away from anything that the cat can get onto, that to the tank

I guess I have to say I "use to" love them, in that I haven't had any for pets in a whole lot of years. But yeah, I've had snakes and lizards, and even a tarantula once. And I had a lot of fun catching each and every one of them!!! :)

Used to have Bearded Dragons, Yemen Chameleons, Leopard Geckos and a (rare) Red Footed Tortoise. Still have a Leopard Gecko! Just got to expensive and don't have the room...

Used to have Bearded Dragons, Yemen Chameleons, Leopard Geckos and a (rare) Red Footed Tortoise. Still have a Leopard Gecko! Just got to expensive and don't have the room...

Hey are you from reptile rooms forum?!
There is someone on there that has that same exact avatar! The_Royal_Family? I think

I have a small interest...:lmao:

Between my girlfriend and I, we have roughly 45 leopard geckos, two bearded dragons, a hog nose snake, a red tail boa, a dunmeril boa, a hog island boa, two ball pythons, a corn snake, a green tree python, a giant waxy monkey tree frog, two croc skinks, a barking tree frog, a Florida mud turtle, a blue tongue skink, a savanah monitor, and... I have a feeling I am forgetting something...

We also have three horses, 5 dogs, 9 cats, a pot belly pig, a sugar glider, a severe mackaw and a sun conure.

Oh, and we have a leopard tortoise that should arrive Thursday.

I personally have a columbian red tail boa, 2 ball pythons, and a corn snake.

Used to have 2 Burmese python.

That's why people eat them there. A lot of meat.

Between my girlfriend and I, we have roughly 45 leopard geckos, two bearded dragons, a hog nose snake, a red tail boa, a dunmeril boa, a hog island boa, two ball pythons, a corn snake, a green tree python, a giant waxy monkey tree frog, two croc skinks, a barking tree frog, a Florida mud turtle, a blue tongue skink, a savanah monitor, and... I have a feeling I am forgetting something...

We also have three horses, 5 dogs, 9 cats, a pot belly pig, a sugar glider, a severe mackaw and a sun conure.

Oh my...
You dont understand how jelous i was while reading this!
Wowzers thats alot of animals
I assume you you breed your leos right?
Any cool morphs come out? :D

Is your last name Hannah?

Most reactions

Back