TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sonny's, eat your heart out.......:lol:

7985-SmoknGoodTPF1.jpg

and you to, Outback....!

7985-PreparingSteaksTPF.jpg

Maybe there should be a thread for just food.....hummmm.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
It runises the foodses with spiceses!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
It runises the foodses with spiceses!

LOTR?

Anyway, food threads should be declared illegal.... now i am hungry after midnight!!

my attempt at being gollum - Lord of the Rings - edit - yay someone got it :)
And his dislike of adding things or even cooking food.
I prefer my meats ungarneshed - even without pepper and salt

Well, it was obvious ;) .. I am strange, I knoiw ;) ... had to think of that poor rabbit and the potatoes

Throw that man a bone......:lol: (with meat)

Anyway, PNA is responsible for me having two cheese sandwiches now - one hour past midnight!

Just think of it as cooked cow muscle. It really takes away the "mmmm" factor.

But I'm kind of biased. I gave up beef a while back.

Anyway, PNA is responsible for me having two cheese sandwiches now - one hour past midnight!

Feeding the "camera cushion" once again? At one in the morning! There's no way all your running will bring about any changes in the size of your "camera cushion" then!!! ;) :greenpbl:

And while I am not all against beef or red meat in general, the amount as shown here would be far too much for me. Boy, those steaks are LARGE! (I like to see GARLIC salt in the background, though, I just LOVE garlic salt!)

And whenever there's a barbecue going on, I'm the one to favour the different salads, anyway! :D I love salads (they mostly have a touch of green to them, you know ;) ;) ;))

Leave out the bread. No carbs past 9:00! Your body can't burn fat when there are carbohydrates present. If you leave out the bread, you can still be burning fat while you're asleep! :) Sorry, but I thought I'd offer some unsolicited advice.

I still say its nothing more than cooked cow muscle. Just think of it mooing! :( It makes me sad. The only thing cowkind ever did wrong was have good-tasting muscles.

No. I won't think of it mooing. Wrong approach.
Humankind wouldn't be where we are had they not begun to eat animal proteins at one stage in their development. There's a reason for why we are omnivores.

I even eat the odd LAMB roast (though it is way too expensive to have more often than once a year or so). I push every thought of how cute lambs are aside then!

And I much prefer to eat animal MUSCLES than ANYTHING ELSE from an animal!!!!!!!

No. I won't think of it mooing. Wrong approach.
Humankind wouldn't be where we are had they not begun to eat animal proteins at one stage in their development. There's a reason for why we are omnivores.

I even eat the odd LAMB roast (though it is way too expensive to have more often than once a year or so). I push every thought of how cute lambs are aside then!

And I much prefer to eat animal MUSCLES than ANYTHING ELSE from an animal!!!!!!!

I was only saying that if you DON'T want to eat cow. If you do, then that's cool. There wouldn't be very many cows on earth without people to eat them. If all there was were wild ones, they'd be as popular as a buffalo! No problem with beef-eaters here! :)

Those steaks do look scrumptious. Just because I don't eat beef anymore doesn't mean I don't remember how good those moocows taste. I just feel too guilty to eat them myself, or I would have a hamburger right now! :)

Most reactions

Back