Anyone in Pike County, Kentucky?

Joshie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.joshiesphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyone? I am in Pike County of Kentucky. So if anyone are looking to take some photographs, please feel free to let me know and I will tag alone and we may teach each others more about our photography or any one that are coming to this area that needs some help with spots to photographs, let me know and I will be glad to point out few beautiful spots.

Last edited:
I'm not up there but blister sportbikes in the area occasionally.

Welcome to the forum
bigthumb.gif

Hi there. Wife and I are in Leslie County. South of Hazard. Welcome to the forum, great folks here. Later Ed

Hi there. Wife and I are in Leslie County. South of Hazard. Welcome to the forum, great folks here. Later Ed

I am an attorney and I actually visited Hazard, KY, about 7 years ago for business when a local bank was acquired. I never would have known that amazing little town existed except for this trip. We had dinner with the Bank President and the town's mayor who made us honorary "Dukes of Hazard." He provided us each with a key to the city and a "diploma" making us honorary Dukes of Hazard. It was such a welcoming place. Thanks for the memory OldHippy. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back