Anyone in the path of Wilma?

jstuedle

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.picture-daddy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Cathy and I were in Mississippi along the coast about 3 weeks after Katrina. Devastating. Do we have anyone in the path of this new hurricane, possibly more devastating than any other this year? If so, we wish you well and safety in the coming week.

Thank you.... yes, we are in the direct path...Ft. Myers....we've already had some of the feeder bands and we're planning on making the evac decision friday morning when we have a better idea of exactly where it's going. We got hit hard (trees, lost the roof, lost the pool enclosure) during Charlie last year and am not looking forward to this one...emotionally or financially...we're drained...

Thanks again for asking....

We wish you luck. Take care and be safe. I can speak personaly, property can be replaced, lives can't. I lived in south Florida for 12 years and saw my share. I would advise to get out early and make sure your family is safe. Again, good luck.

Yeah...pretty much right in the middle of the projected path...

Naples, Fl :-(

My mom just flew down to her summer place in Sarasota on Tuesday morning. Now I'm worried about where the storm is headed. I guess it will be a couple of days before we know more about just where and when it will hit.

I just heard the latest forcast for Wilma on the news. It seems that it's going to turn into a category 1 before it reaches florida. That's really some good news for Florida! But unfortunately right now it's still battering the Yucatán as a category 4. And it'll stay there for 12 more hours. I'm kind of worried for Cancún and Cozumel and the whole area around there. It sounds like a really strong storm. But at least there's good news for all of our TPF friends in florida.

we're still watching and waiting to decide what we're going to do... everybody has their shutters up and half the area has evacuated.... we'll see...........

Unimaxium said:
And it'll stay there for 12 more hours. I'm kind of worried for Cancún and Cozumel and the whole area around there. It sounds like a really strong storm. But at least there's good news for all of our TPF friends in florida.

Me to I spend alot of my vacations in Cozumel. Great people there. Hope thay all make it through OK.

As Cathy and I watch the storm make landfall on the Telly, our prayers are with you all. Hopefully those who have stayed will be safe without any loss of life. God bless you all.

Yes, I heard Cozumel was virtually separated from Mexico due to this storm. :shock: Stay safe, people, and let us hear from you so we know you've made it through! :)

terri said:
Yes, I heard Cozumel was virtually separated from Mexico due to this storm. :shock: Stay safe, people, and let us hear from you so we know you've made it through! :)

Interesting....it was an island before, how much more seperation can you get? :lol:

Well, looks like it hit pretty far south in Florida and wasn't as massive as it could have been. Everybody OK down in that neck of the woods? It went way south of my Mom.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back