Anyone interested in a one week one lens challenge?

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I thought this might be a fun thing to try. You limit yourself to one lens/one camera for a week. Taking away some of your choices can force you to think more about framing and settings. Everyone participating would state their camera/lens up front and then we'd all post 1-3 pics per day in a group thread.

Comment below your camera/lens if you want to participate. We can start tomorrow! I'll start a new thread for the pics.

Me - Fuji XT2, lens 60mm

I'll join. Oly EM1, lens 45mm.

(Although, I'm going to cheat a little bit at the end of the week, because we're going on vacation.)

I already use one lens 90% of the time
D810, 105mm f/1.4

I'll bite: Nikon D750 and 50mm 1.8G

Need to make myself use the 50 more.

Disclaimer: this applies only to "for fun" photos. I can't play this game on my paid shoots.

Can I use my new Nikon 10-600 f1.4 pancake with macro function ;)

I'd like to join this challenge, hope I can "fix" this 7 - 9 hours between NL and US.
Fuji XE1 + f/2.0 - 6,5mm circular fisheye.

I'd like to join this challenge, hope I can "fix" this 7 - 9 hours between NL and US.
Fuji XE1 + f/2.0 - 6,5mm circular fisheye.

Don't worry - we won't be strict with the timing rules. Post when it works for you. You'd be surprised how many night owls and early risers we have on this forum.

Hey, GK's got a Click, I've got a Clack! Probably named that because it's about how it sounds when you release the shutter (at least with no film in it, metal in hollow bakelite plastic).

Maybe that, I'll have to rummage in the produce drawer and see what film's in there.

Disclaimer: this applies only to "for fun" photos. I can't play this game on my paid shoots.
I'm the opposite. I can use the 105mm f/1.4 in almost all my paid shoots.
For Fun, I prefer my 35mm f/1.8

70d 70-200 2.8 IS USM ii

Force me to take some photos! Great idea @SquarePeg . See yas tomorrow.

I'm the opposite. I can use the 105mm f/1.4 in almost all my paid shoots.
For Fun, I prefer my 35mm f/1.8

Depends what you shoot, I suppose. Strictly portraits? I could get by with the 50mm.

The Soccer game tonight or the wedding tomorrow? Gonna need more than just the nifty 50.

I'll try with d610 and 50mm f1.8g. Thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back