Anyone know anything about xxlpic ?

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This website publishes a list of the 100 most popular photographers on the web. They also break it down into 10 various categories and somehow I ended up at #11 in Nature and Wildlife (#159 overall). Doesn't mean I'm good, just popular, lol. top 100 photographers on the web « XXLPIX Scroll towards the bottom for the various lists.

Must be true since it's on the web.

Never heard of the site before but congratulations I think it is well deserved and it because you are good!

Interesting that they have the "Humans of NY" guy as #1. I never really thought of him in terms of his photography since the FB page and posts are, to me, all about the accompanying story. Too bad they didn't link to a webpage or Flickr, I would have liked to take a look at the work of a few of the most popular categories.

Congrats on the recognition!

who are you ?

lol
yeah, I saw that post on Facebook of that website ratings. Got yourself a following now with all the hits you have and video interviews.

Keep that Nikon d500 active.

That is cool and I think you are #1!

Never heard of them, BUT, you were singled out of millions. You deserve it. In my mind, you're the best at what you do. Congratulations

Thanks for the kind words! I don't think it means too much, but it is pretty cool. Now if I was #11 in earnings from wildlife photography that would be way cooler lol. I'm not sure, but I'm probably the only "non-pro" on the list..

I googled "xxl pics" and things got a little weird, then hot, then weird again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back