anyone know where i can....

You might ask a mini lab or some place like that. Lots of people put the film back into the containers when they bring it in.

They are great for keeping things like...change, pills, AA batteries, peanuts, salad dressing etc.

I have used them as hides for my snakes when they were just wee little babies...

Rosie-7.jpg

WOW! HOW little is that snake?!?!?!? :D :D v. cooool :D

I have a plan for them... but need quite a few. Doesn't matter which kind they are as long as they are black... the 'aps' ones would best best i suppose tho..
I'll ask at the local lab... :)

Yeah, just go to a local lab. I work at Walgreens and we quite often have people come in (usually teachers to use for art projects) and ask us to save them for them. Heh heh..I use them for cat toys. I put a couple chunks of cat food or a cat treat inside, so if she gets them open she gets a treat. I use the APS ones, too, since they are an odd shape, they move around kinda funny and she has more fun!

Something fun to do is get some canned air, spray it upside down in one of those and put the cover back on. In about 15 sec there is a loud pop and the cover comes flying off.

We get people asking for them all the time at work.. Generally we throw them in the bin - but if someone asks - we will stick a bag above the bin - and we throw the cannisters in the bag instead of the bin... Once the bag is full - we just tie it up and stick it to the side until the person returns...

I wouldn't suggest only asking for black cannisters though. We had a lady come in and tell us that she only wanted white cannisters - and she wasnt happy because we had included black cannisters (she hadnt told us at the time that she didnt want black ones)

AND THEN... the next week she came back and said she only wanted particular lids... *geez*...

I always keep mine after I've opened the film. I was thinking of putting a few on eBay. I'd get about £0.02 right? :lol:

Do they treat the insides of these guys with chemicals? I've heared yes but can easily be wrong. I'm just thinking that somefolks might what to be careful before putting consumables, smokables, or the like in them.

Let me know if I'm wrong- I'd hate to see a TPF'er have an eight headed baby because of it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back