anyone live in or near NYC that wants overflow?

Dew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i get all kinds of emails almost daily ... some projects i do, some i dont do .. some my hubby takes, but the rest just goes into my deleted folder :lol: ... if ur a photographer that lives in or near NYC .. i can pass the info along to u and see if ur interested... some of the projects pay, some their looking for free, if u want to build ur portfolio or get more exposure.. this will be good ... let me know ... there is something happening this weekend and im not going to do it.

believe me, its not my work :lol: ... just this city :roll:

i place an ad in the paper and online a few times a month :oops: .. so they find me .. plus when im out on the street with my cam .. people approach me all the time, i hand them a card, they hand it to all their friends. a lot of people that email me are into modeling (or trying to get into it) or actors who need publicity shots ... but i do it for them free of charge to build my portfolio ... if the project is too big, i charge them a small fee :D

since im doing it for free (and their doing it for me) .. i pick the ones im interested in, that fit into what i want to do.. the ones i cant fit into any project that im doing, i cant use them .. so they get deleted :? .. but someone else probably can

it works great ... i give them free 8x10's .. up to 5 (I print them here at home) and im on digital, so there is not a lot of extra cost involved ... i even have some past "subjects" want to come back for more :lol: ... met some pretty cool people though..

my first shoot with one of these "subjects" ... my hubby went with me ... the guy was an actor, really cool guy ... we still keep in touch ... he's still trying to get me and the hubby over for a bottle of wine :lol: (but the hubby is a busy man, he needs his beauty sleep :p ) ... i may end up shooting him again, he has a lot of character, plus im more comfortable with my camera now ...

give it a shot ... its not too expensive, something like $18 a week or something

Most reactions

New Topics

Back