What's new

Anyone try an Ape Case?

kamelean

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 26, 2011
Messages
184
Reaction score
14
Location
Kentucky
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just picked up an Ape Case ArcPro 2000. The sheer size of this thing boggles the mind. I don't think I'll ever fill this thing up. It's holding my T3, 3 lenses, macro tubes, 2 tripods, remote, 2 memory cards, my 35mm camera, 3 rolls of film, my Macbook, and all my computer accessories. It's not even half full!! If you have a lot of crap, pick one of these up. It's even waterproof!

Amazon.com: Apecase Digital Slr And Laptop Case- Choose Size: Camera & Photo

In short, I love it. Anyone else have one?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom