Anyone used Mzungu strap?

UUilliam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is it reliable? i dont want to buy one then my camera breaks...
I would buy a black rapid, but I dont have much money....

It doesn't look partucularly comfortable or reliable. The Black Rapids....... is. There is another out of California, but don't remember the name. Sun ...slinger....something, maybe?

I've recently purchased one, and so far I've been pleased with it. It could use a shoulder pad for long treks. Jerry

I've been using one for several months with a Canon 40D and lenses up to 100-400 IS L, and find it both reliable and comfortable. If you find that a shoulder pad is needed, get one at a thrift store for a quarter, attach it to the Mzungu and save yourself about $35 bucks. :thumbup:

Fair 'nuff shortly after asking this (about an hour) I had a brainstorm!

and searched Ebay for a blackrapid - Got one for £30 with accessories, Was the only one in the listing so meh I'd rather an official industry manufactured sling than buying a Jerry rigged one

Fair 'nuff shortly after asking this (about an hour) I had a brainstorm!

and searched Ebay for a blackrapid - Got one for £30 with accessories, Was the only one in the listing so meh I'd rather an official industry manufactured sling than buying a Jerry rigged one
Well, surely a shoulder pad attached at home is crap ("jerry-rigged" implies shoddy workmanship), while a shoulder pad attached at the factory is awesome, so good decision!

Enjoy your new sling! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back